The development of the PlayStation 4 commenced in 2008, two years after the release of its predecessor, PlayStation 3. PlayStation has revolutionised the video gaming world for over 20 years now. Below is a SWOT Analysis for PlayStation 4 (PS4).
- PlayStation 4 has the backing of Sony which is a well known and reputable in the world of electronics and technology.
- It also has a big number of movie titles that help in the attraction of larger markets.
- It has predecessors that are well received and loved in the market.
- Reputation for high performance and a big fan base.
- The PlayStation 4 is rather expensive as a new innovation and some customers may not be able to afford it.
- There are chances for PlayStation 4 to recover and many opportunities for the gadget to increase the innovations to produce more efficient products
- Sony PlayStation 4 faces tough competition from leading global competitor’s Microsoft Xbox One and an equally famous Nintendo.